Thursday

ANNOUNCEMENT: New Business Venture - Dolores B.

This just in from Member Dolores B.! Enjoy the announcement and then show your support by visiting her site! Thank You, TCC

Hello Passionate People,

I hope the New Year is starting off with a great start for you and your families. I wanted to share some exciting news with you for 2008. Frist off, I wanted to let you know that this will be the last email you receive from me with Passion Parties. With that being said, the good news is that any inventory I have is being discounted 20-40% through the month of January. The reason for this is what I consider great news.

The great news is that I have enjoyed being a Passion Party consultant and enhancing women's relationships. However, as some of you know, I am very passionate about my health and the environment. Last year, I finally decided to start using safer products in my home. Also with that I am saving money over what it cost to shop at Wal*Mart and even Costco. To top it off, it is delivered directly to my door! Saving money, using non-toxic products and helping the enviroment with everyday products I use anyway! After a few months and noticing that my son is less congested in the house from household allergins, it became a no-brainer for me. So this year I have decided to focus on not only my familes health, but help others with improving their homes health as well. I even get a 10% rebate on ALL the products I buy (what store will do that for you?).

For this reason, I am phasing out my Passion Party business. I have contacts for those of you that are interested in hosting parties this year, all the way from Cheyenne to Fort Carson. Let me know and I can get you their information. They are all great gals and love sharing the passion!

FYI: We spend 80-90% of our time indoors, most of that at home. This fact is important when you understand that airborne chemical levels in homes were as much as 70 times higher than outside. I have tons of information on this and would love to shre it with you. I want to make a difference and help others in this way. Those of you that clean your homes, have children in your homes, are concerned about your health and/or have pets, should look into this as well if you are interested in having a healthier home as well. This is not a MLM, the cost is less than a Costco membership, It is 'stuff' you use everyday, and is exceptional quality products.

For more information you can contact me at my website: www.livetotalwellness.com/dolores. I look forward to helping you live healthier in 2008!

For those of you local, I am hosting a brief, informational presentation at my house on Saturday, January 12th, at 1:00 pm. There is no obligation, jut helpful informaiton to start living a healthier life for you, your kids and pets. Just let me know ahead of time if you would like to attend, so I can plan the give-a-ways and food ahead of time.

Have a Passionate Day, Year, Life!

Dolores
www.livetotalwellness.com/dolores

No comments: