Friday

Member Liquidation: PASSION PARTIES

Hello Everyone,

You asked for it and here it is!
Attached (contact Dolores for list - click here) you will find an entire list of everything I have in inventory from Passion Parties, from new products to gently used products (at significant discounts). Some of you asked for a list, it took me some time, but I finally got it compiled! This is a first come, first serve basis. I will sent the products after I get confirmation of payment either through Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, Check or cash.

It is a pretty extensive list and it might be best to print it,go to www.passionparties.com to read more details about the products. My list follows the catalogs, mostly, except some items are from older catalogs. These prices will be good through the 15th of February. If there is something you would like, that I don't have, especially in the current Valentine catalog, I will still be able to order it up to that point. I am also offering 10% off anything that I don't have on stock.

I am sending this to those of you that have stated an interest in the products, have attended a party or event in which you requested to be on my email list. After February the discounted products I carry will no longer be available! I have names of consultants if you are interested in having a party or would like to purchase product after that time. Their range is from Cheyenne to Fountain.

Hopefully you received my Good to Great email a month back stating that I would no longer be doing Passion Parties due to my stronger desire to help families live healthier lives.
________________________________________


I have switched gears to enhancing the lives of others, especially families, through safer (non-toxic), economical (less expensive than even Costco or Wal*Mart), effective (powerful natural ingredients) and environmentally friendly products.

Are you health-conscious, enviromentally-conscious, have a family, looking to saving money on everyday products you use at home, have common medical conditions (ADD/ADHD, Allergies, Cancer in the family, Sensitivities, Infections, Eczema, Fibromyalgia, Gingivitis or Asthmatic to name a few).
Are you in a home based business and tired of doing parties, having inventory, having to re-sell, chasing down bad checks/payment?

My time and health is important to me and I became a customer for my families well being. After seeing the benefits and changes in my family in just 4 short months, I decided to focus my efforts on helping others! No more MLM-ing for me. My first priority is my family then helping as many friends as I can with living healthier lives.
I love what I do because I can make a difference. If you answered yes to any of the above, I urge you to take a look at my websites. Some of you that are receiving this email have already converted to healthier living. For your families sake, I thank you.

Enjoy looking through the inventory, email me with your requests, first come first serve. Forward to any of your friends you think might be intereted in the Passion Parties products and/or healthier living.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a Healthy, Passionate DAY!

Dolores

www.livetotalwellness.com/dolores

www.workathomeunited.com/dolores

No comments: