Tuesday

TRUST - The GREATEST resource around

Good afternoon my dear family and friends, I promise I am not asking for contributions for my cause of the week, however as you all likely know about me, I LOVE great resources especially books. Once in a while, a must-read book comes out that I feel you won’t want to miss. The Speed of Trust by Stephen M. R. Covey is one of those books. It is amazing and I loved it! Larry King says, “This book can change lives…” I truly agree. The Speed of Trust is an important book and has received overwhelmingly positive reactions. Here are several things that may interest you.

The Speed of Trust was named by BusinessWeek as one of the top five career books of 2006. The New York Times called Stephen M. R. Covey the next potential business sage and guru, citing The Speed of Trust as “the most intriguing business book of fall 2006.” USA Today said, “Vital to good business…Covey…has a finger on the pulse of something important.”

There has been amazing coverage and literally hundreds of known gurus, authors and CEO’s from Tony Robbins and Ken Blanchard to Seth Godin and Jay Conrad Levinson are raving about it.

What is most important to me about this book and body of work is that finally somebody is changing the conversation and describing TRUST as a hard business skill. I couldn’t be more grateful that Stephen Covey has become the ambassador for such an important cause. It will make you all happy to know I won’t need to take up that one up as well, however I WILL help him sell his book!

I have purchased copies of this book for many of you. Others of you may have already read it or heard of it. The good news is that it is out in paperback today –YIPPEE so I wanted to let you all know about it.

Bottom-line: If I have given you the book, buy a paperback for someone else, if you have read it and agree that it is critical buy a copy to give as a resource and most of all if you haven’t read it – it is a must read! Follow these links to my site or Amazon.com for your convenience, you won’t regret it.

A Foot in the Door Productions website -- http://rebeccasaltman.com/dev/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=5

AMAZON -- http://www.amazon.com/SPEED-Trust-Thing-Changes-Everything/dp/1416549005/ref=ed_oe_p


You can also find out who trusts you for free at http://www.speedoftrust.com/ ... LOVE IT when there are great free resources!

As always thank you so much for trusting my opinion,

Becca


Rebecca Saltman
President
A Foot in the Door Productions
303-388-7571
303-638-9678 cell
rsaltman@foot-in-door.com
http://www.rebeccasaltman.com/

"Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world."

No comments: