Tuesday

I owe you an apology.

I have been neglecting you and I'm sorry.

Over the past few months my team and I have been changing, growing, and enthusiastically pursuing ways to bring you, our valued subscriber, more value.  Unfortunately in the chaos of creation some i's have gone un-dotted and t's have been left un-crossed. Time has passed so rapidly, and keeping you updated on all the great things headed your way has remained one of my great intentions - rather than one of my consistent actions.

For this I apologize deeply.  There will be so many great tools and resources headed your way for 2012, and we are driven to stay on top of the BEST possible information for you. Countless hours of research, strategy meetings, and partnership summits have been logged to create new and better content and opportunities for you to gain more visibility and ultimately more profits for your business. And in the excitement of it all I have failed to keep you in the loop.

To make it up to you - and in the spirit of The Season Of Giving - I have decided to create a special series of messages JUST FOR YOU consisting purely of GIFTS that I know you will enjoy.  I have asked some of my most-respected colleagues to GIVE you their very best stuff. Stuff that anywhere else you might pay hundreds or thousands of dollars to enjoy, that YOU are going to be receiving "on the house". I am calling it "12 Days Of Gifts".  


Over the next 12 days you will get at least one fabulous gift delivered to your inbox each day.  All you have to do is open - and enjoy. It will be like getting to open a different package every morning!  Each gift is guaranteed to contain tremendous value, so I hope you will take advantage of each and every one. And at the end I'll give you an exclusive sneak peek at all the great things we're launching for you on January 1, 2012 - TWO WEEKS before anyone else gets to see them!
 Looking forward to lavishing you! STAY TUNED....
 Rebekah - "The Connector"
The Colorado Connector | 303Network | Get Connected 365

No comments: