Tuesday

Calling all TECH EXPERTS - what would you do?

HOW WOULD YOU APPROACH THIS SCENARIO: 

I have an absolutely BRILLIANT man in my network that wants to put his PASSION for all things techy to work for him as an additional stream of income. He's a skilled blogger, avid researcher, incredibly fast learner and pretty much an expert in a plethora of tech gadgets, apps, and other goodies. He's the guy I go to for all my tech related Q's, including what phone, TV, ISP, home theater equip, apps, editors, etc. to buy.  Traditionally a gifted sales guy, it's time for a change! I'm a marketing expert - which I why I go to him for techy stuff!

WHERE/HOW would he begin to turn this techy passion into a lucrative career??  PLEASE email your suggestions or recommendations to me at info@thecoloradoconnector.com. THANK YOU (please no mlm or direct sales - he's NOT INTERESTED in those, sorry). BEST SUGGESTIONS will be posted here on this blog.

EXPOSURE IS EVERYTHING! For your star to shine it must be seen. Our New Media Marketing and Promotion services put you front and center and keep you top of mind. HIRE US - we'll get the word out!

No comments: