Thursday

Speaking or Presenting to Market Your Biz? Give Yourself A Gift!


LOVE watching movies on the big screen, but hate paying top dollar for tickets and goodies? Turn your living room into a home theater tonight.

ARE YOU A SPEAKER, PRESENTER, OR TRAINER? You need this excellent addition to your speaker kit.  

A friend of mine and member of this network is offering this AMAZING piece of equipment - I am giving my personal recommendation for it's value, it is an AWESOME machine and REALLY just like brand new. It has been impeccably cared for, and is a tremendous deal.

"Practically new, had to downsize my living situation and just don't have the wall space for that big of a screen anymore. I have the original box, nylon carrying case, all the documentation, user guide cd-Rom, power card, vga cable, and I'll throw in my 20' hdmi cable. I only put 93 hours on the bulb and I bought it brand new from micro center for twice what I'm asking. 720p DLP 3200 lumens. Makes for a very bright picture and blu Ray movies and even Netflix hd movies look pretty amazing. No trades. I can rarely get to my phone so just email any questions. Thanks for looking :)"

View LIVE listing:
http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/3453599844.html


*Contact info@thecoloradoconnector.com for pricing and details.*
EXPOSURE IS EVERYTHING! For your star to shine it must be seen. Our New Media Marketing and Promotion services put you front and center and keep you top of mind. HIRE US - we'll get the word out!

No comments: